- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use high-quality medium dark rum for this cocktail such as the smooth molasses-based rum Ron Matusalem Gran Reserva.
- 2 ounces high-quality medium dark rum
- 2 teaspoons strained honey (or agave nectar)
- 2 teaspoons or so lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh egg white
- 4 drops Angostura bitters
- orange peel curl to garnish
- Place the rum, honey, lime juice and egg white into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the bitters and then garnish with the orange peel curl; serve immediately.