- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 2 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
This breakfast is my husband's specialty. Create a holiday theme with this classic take on eggs and toast by using small holiday-shaped cookie cutters to make holes in the bread.
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bread, any type, but thick slices work best
- Softened butter or margarine
- Cut hole in center of bread.
- Lightly butter both sides of the bread.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Crack egg into hole in bread, cook approximately 1 minute per side.