- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: Serves10-12
Buffets are a good choice for larger get-togethers. These buffet nachos are a colorful and delicious addition to your hors devours table.
- 4 ounces tortilla chips (4 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups grated Cheddar (6 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack (6 ounces)
- 1, 4-1/2-ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- Sour cream to garnish
- Black beans, rinsed and drained to garnish
- Chopped scallions to garnish
- Sliced jalapenos to garnish
- Chopped cilantro
- Prepare the oven broiler.
- Place the tortillas on a 12-inch oven-safe platter, and then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and chiles.
- Place the platter in the oven for 3 minutes to melt cheese.
- Garnish with sour cream, black beans, scallions, jalapenos and cilantro, and serve immediately.