- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
Serve Buffalo Chicken Wings with Ranch dressing or your favorite dip.
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups bottled chili sauce
- 3 tbsp. bottled hot pepper sauce
- Cut off and discard wing tips.
- Cut each wing into 2 sections.
- Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4-5 inches from the heat about 10 minutes or until chicken is browned, turning once.
- Transfer chicken to crock pot.
- In a bowl combine chili sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour over chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.