- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Adding boneless buffalo-style wings to this romaine salad with blue cheese dressing makes healthier Sunday-night football fare than traditional chips, wings and dip.
- 1 25.5-ounce package frozen buffalo-style boneless chicken wings
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, halved or quartered
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery and carrots
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Prepare the chicken wings according to package directions.
- In the meantime, place the romaine lettuce onto a serving platter and then top with the sliced celery and carrots.
- Put the mayonnaise, blue cheese, juice from 1/2 a lemon and pepper into a small bowl and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Once the chicken is cool enough to handle cut into slices and place over the carrots and celery. Drizzle on the blue cheese dressing and serve.