- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6
This dip is sure to please with its blend of cream cheese, blue cheese and ranch dressing, hot buffalo wing sauce, chicken and cheddar cheese. Serve with chilled celery sticks and multi-grain tortilla chips.
- 2 8-ounce blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 1 cup Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, and buffalo wing sauce in a bowl and beat with a mixer to blend.
- Fold in the shredded chicken and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese and then transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
- Cover the mixture with the remaining cheese and then place in the oven for 20 minutes to heat through. Serve immediately.