- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8-10
This buffalo chicken dip recipe is perfect for a crowd and tastes just like buffalo chicken wings, but is way easier to eat. Make this buffalo chicken dip for your next family gathering or football tailgate party.
- 2, 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (like Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
- Mix in the blue cheese dressing, chicken and cheddar cheese. Spread into 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. If oil has pooled on the surface of your dip. blot with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and chives and serve with celery sticks, pretzel rods, crackers, or chips.