- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 20
Chocolate and peanut butter come together in Buddy Bars.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate morsels, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat until creamy. Blend in flour and salt. Stir in 1 cup of morsels.
- Spread inot ungreased 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Immediately sprinkle with remaining chocolate morsels. Let stand 5 minutes until morsels become shiny and soft. Spread morsels evenly over top. Cool completely. Cut into 1 1/2 inch bars.