- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 40
These delicious little bites are great to serve at a cocktail party.
- 40 large cherry tomatoes
- 3 ounces (1/4-inch cubes)cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup crushed herb croutons
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice a small piece off the bottom of each tomato so it will sit flat on the baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife cut top off each tomato; remove seeds with small spoon.
- Spoon pesto into each tomato and top with cheese, dividing equally.
- Combine crumbs and butter and sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Bake 5 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm.