- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Bubbly, light and sparkling with flavor, this rum, bitters and Prosecco cocktail is a lovely welcome drink to serve guests.
- 1-1/2 ounces light rum
- 3/4 ounce Domaine de Canton
- 4 ounces Prosecco
- 2 dashes peach bitters
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the Prosecco, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top with the Prosecco and serve immediately.