- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Classy, complex and full of decadent flavor, this vermouth, cognac, rum and bitters blend is a smooth and rich concoction.
- 1 dash Peychaud’s Bitters
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- 2 ounces sweet vermouth
- 2 ounces pear and cognac liqueur
- 2 ounces cognac
- 2 ounces rum
- lemon twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.