- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Quick brussels sprouts side dish.
- 2 (10 ounce) package frozen brussels sprouts, cooked and drained
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Saute the bread crumbs in 1 tablespoon of margarine. Remove.
- Add the remaining margarine to the skillet along with the lemon juice. Heat until the margarine has melted.
- Stir in the brussels sprouts, toss until coated. Place in a serving dish and sprinkle the bread crumbs over.