- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy toasted slices of fresh baguette slathered with goat cheese and topped with strawberries and peppery arugula.
- 1 8 ounce baguette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 4 ounce log chevre goat cheese
- 1-1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the oven broiler.
- Cut the baguette into slices and then place each slice on a baking sheet.
- Thoroughly brush each slice of bread with olive oil and then broil in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Cut the log of goat cheese into slices and divide among the toasted baguette slices; top with strawberries.
- Place the slices back under the broiler for 2 minutes and then remove and top with the arugula and a drizzle of olive oil. Season the slices with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.