- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 9 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Oroblanco grapefruits are halved, sprinkled with brown sugar and vanilla extract and then placed under a broiler until bruléed.
- 2 oroblanco grapefruits, halved
- 8 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven broiler and line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Place the brown sugar and the vanilla extract into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle each oroblanco half with 2 teaspoons of the brown sugar mixture and then place on the prepared baking dish.
- Broil the oroblanco for about 4 minutes, or until the sugar is melted and bubbly. Remove from the oven and set the fruit aside for 5 minutes to cool prior to serving.