- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12
Brownie Sundaes are made special with assorted topping and sauces.
- 1 package browie mix with chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- any flavor ice cream
- sliced bananas and strawberries
- assorted toppings and sauces
- chopped nuts and whipped cream
- Grease bottom only of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Stir together brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour, before cutting.
- For each serving, place brownie on plate and top with ice cream, toppings and remaining sundae ingredients as desired.