- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12
Brownie Peanut Butter Bites have a mini peanut butter cup in the middle.
- 1, 15 ounce package brownie mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 48 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil and egg. Beat well with spoon. Fill paper lined mini-muffin cups about 1/2 full. Press one peanut butter cup into batter in each cup.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until brownie is set. Cool completely.