- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 1stuffed brie round
Instead of merely serving a round of brie at your next cocktail party, present this lavish appetizer with delicious flavor and beautiful presentation.
- 1 brie
- brown sugar
- chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place a piece of foil on a baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife, cut out the middle of the brie, leaving about a 1/2-inch rim border, and then cut down into the brie about 1/2-inch and remove the cheese.
- Fill the space with brown sugar and then top with the chopped pecans.
- Place the brie on the prepared baking sheet and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers.