- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
This is a great dish to serve with fish.
- 1 1/4 cups chicken borth
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- Combine all ingredients except celery in a 1 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake rice mixture at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Add celery to rice mixture.
- Cover and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer.