- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Brown Rice and Feta Cheese make a flavorful pair in this special side dish.
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1, 16 ounce package frozen peas and carrots
- 1, 16 ounce package frozen spinach
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large skillet, heat 1/2 cup water to simmer over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in peas and carrots and spinach.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. Spoon vegetables over warm brown rice and crumble the feta cheese on top.