- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Amer Picon is a French bitter-sweet spirit with a hint of orange that is a staple in many pre-Prohibition cocktails such as this one.
- 2 ounces rye or blended whiskey
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- Dash of maraschino liqueur
- Dash of Amer Picon
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds until chilled, and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.