- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 1
LeBron James and Shaquille O’Neal are now team-mates and to honor their title-run there is a new “Mega Burger” recipe for Cleveland and basketball fans to enjoy while watching their chase to a World Championship. The Bron-N-Shaq Dunkadelic Double Stacked Cheeseburger is a Slam Dunk!
- 12 oz. ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon rock salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Steak Sauce
- 1 thick slice of purple onion
- 1 slice of tomato
- 1 leaf of lettuce
- 4 slices of American or Cheddar cheese
- 1 large hamburger bun
- Place 12 oz. of ground beef into medium bowl.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of rock salt and black pepper into bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Steak Sauce in bowl.
- Mix together and make (2) 6 oz. burger patties.
- Cook to desired temperature.
- Take slice of thick red onion and dip into seasoned flour (salt, pepper, seasoned salt).
- Place red onion into 400 degree pan of hot vegetable oil.
- Cook to crust is golden brown.
- Top (2) 6 oz. patties with 2 slices each of American or cheddar cheese, stack together.
- Top double stacked with golden brown red onion.
- Place double stacked cheeseburger with golden onions on toasted bun.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and steak fries or potato chips.