- Prep: 24 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 24 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Broken Glass Dessert is made with 4 different flavors of Jell-O and cut into squares to make a beautiful dessert.
- 1 package cherry gelatin
- 1 package orange gelatin
- 1 package lime gelatin
- 1 package raspberry gelatin
- 6 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages of Dream Whip, prepared according to package directions
- 1 package lemon gelatin
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Add 1 cup of boiling water to each gelatin package (cherry, orange, lime and raspberry) and pour into 4 separate 8-inch square pans. Refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare the lemon gelatin and cool until partially set. Beat in cream cheese, 1 tablespoon orange juice and fold in Dream Whip.
- Cube the 4 gelatins and place in a large bowl. Fold in the lemon mixture and gently mix. Pour mixture into a lightly oiled 9 x 13-inch pan. Chill overnight.