- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- 1-2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Pinch of sugar
- Kosher salt to taste
- Splash of olive oil
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your broiler.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato, shallot, garlic, basil, sugar, salt and olive oil. Stir gently.
- Lay the baguette slices out on a cookie sheet. Place a small spoonful of the tomato mixture on top of each slice of bread.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes. Immediately upon removing from the broiler, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.