- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: 6
Try this easy and delicious recipe for broiled salmon with garlic, mustard and herbs for a healthy family dinner.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Nonstick olive oil cooking spray
- 6 (6-8 ounce) salmon filets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, both mustards, rosemary and thyme. Mix in the wine and oil. Set the mustard sauce aside.
- Preheat the broiler. Line a heavy, rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray the foil with nonstick spray. Arrange the salmon filets on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Broil for 2 minutes. Spoon the mustard sauce over the filets. Continue broiling until the filets are just cooked through and golden brown, about five minutes longer.
- Transfer the filets to plates and serve with the lemon wedges.