- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Total: 24 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Broiling pineapple brings out even more of its natural sugars and adds a caramelized and rich flavor.
- 1 large pineapple
- 2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Prepare the oven broiler.
- Peel the pineapple, cut into 1-inch thick slices and brush each side with 1 teaspoon of the oil.
- Put the prepared pineapple on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 14 minutes, turning once after 7 minutes.
- Remove the pineapple from the oven and evenly divide between 4 bowls. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream.