- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Total: 24 min
- Serving: 8
Serve this steak with a sliced tomatoes and little red potatoes for a great meal.
- 2 pounds lean beef flank steak
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- Combine wine and lemon pepper seasoning in a bowl.
- Place steak in a flat dish.
- Pour mixture over steak.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours turning twice.
- Coat a broiler rack with non stick spray.
- Remove steak from marinade and place on rack.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Slice steak across grain into thin slices and serve over a bed of rice.