- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
An easy fish dinner recipe; serve this dish with a side of brown ice and mixed, steamed vegetables drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt.
- Olive oil
- 4 6-ounce fish fillets, such as sea trout, or cod
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Preheat the oven broiler and place the oven rack 8-inches away from the heat source.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and then brush with some olive oil to coat.
- Sprinkle each fillet with some salt and then place, skinned side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, coriander, cumin, pepper, and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and stir to combine.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture onto the fish and then place the fish in the oven for 8 minutes. Serve warm.