- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 36
A appetizer that will surprise your guest.
- 1 8 ounce can minced clams
- 1 3 ounce pkg chive cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Drain clams.
- Soften cheese to room temperature.
- Combine cheese, lemon juice, seasonings, and clams.
- Fold into stiffly beaten egg white.
- Spread on toast.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place on broiler pan about 3 inches from source of heat.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until brown.
- Serve at once.