- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 servings
- 1 (30 ounce) package ravioli
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook the ravioli according to the package. Arrange in an ungreased baking dish.
- Heat the soup and milk in a saucepan until hot. Mix in the mozzarella and Italian seasoning. Reduce heat to low and cook until the cheese has melted. Pour over the ravioli. Sprinkle the Parmesan on top and broil until lightly browned.