- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2
One of my favorite dishes, delicious lobster tails.
- 2 boiled lobster tails
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup buttter melted
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lay lobsters open as flat as possible on a broiler pan.
- Brush lobster meat with butter.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Broil about 4 inches from source of heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine butter and lemon juice.
- Serve with lobster.