- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 4
This barbecue sauce is slightly tangy and a little spicy.
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons diced green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon finely chpped onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 sea bass steaks
- In a small bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, chili peppers, salad dressing, onions, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour 1 cup of the mixture into a small saucepan and set aside.
- Place the bass on a rack in a broiling pan.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn the bass over and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Broil for 7 minutes more, brushing occasionally with the remaining sauce.
- Bring the sauce that you set aside to a boil and serve it with the bass.