- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Broccolini florets make the ideal base for this simple and tasty stir-fry. Use dark sesame oil to add richer and more intense sesame flavor.
- 2 cups broccolini florets
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- Put the eggs and the water into a small bowl, whisk vigorously to combine and then set aside.
- Place the vegetable oil into a wok or a large sauté pan over high heat. Once it begins to shimmer, add the broccolini, carrots, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, salt and pepper, and stir-fry the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture, stir continuously to scramble the eggs, and then add the rice and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and the fish sauce; toss the mixture to combine and then serve immediately garnished with the sliced scallions.