- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A flavor packed thick soup dish.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken-flavored wild rice mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- Mix the rice, seasoning packet and 6 cups of water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover and heat for 10 minutes. Stir once. Add in the broccoli and onion and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Pour in the soup and cream cheese, stirring until the cheese has melted.