- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A simple, fun and tasty vegetable side dish.
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped brocoli
- 1 (6 ounce) roll garlic cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the broccoli according to the package. Drain.
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the flesh.
- Combine the broccoli with the cheese and garlic salt and heat until the cheese has melted. Stuff the mixture into the tomatoes and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.