- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
This can be a great lunch or a side dish at dinner.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- sour cream and butter is optional
- Wash and rub the potatoes with butter.
- Place the potatoes in foil and sprinkle salt on them.
- Place them in the oven and bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Steam the broccoli until just tender.
- Remove potatoes from the oven.
- With a mit or cloth hold the potatoe and cut it down the middle.
- Pinch the sides towards the middle so it forms a boat.
- Place the cooked broccoli in the boat.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.