- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This dish can be enjoyed alone or over your favorite pasta. The fabulous mix of ingredients make each bite a spicy burst of flavor.
- 1 pounds broccoli rabe, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 15 oz canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with salted water and boil over high heat.
- Add the broccoli and boil for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Drain broccoli and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, add oil and sauté garlic on a low heat until fragrant, about 10 minutes. Make sure you stir the garlic and oil constantly to prevent browning.
- Place beans in the sauté pan and stir to combine with the garlic.
- Add the broccoli and the lemon juice to the pan and toss mixture to combine. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve at once.