- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Broccoli Rabe makes a healthy and delicious vegetarian side dish that will compliment your main entrée.
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe (about 14 ounces), tough ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground pepper
- Fill a large pot with water, add a few pinches of salt and then place the pot over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add the broccoli rabe, cook for 5 minutes and then drain.
- In the meantime, place the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat and sauté the garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli rabe to the sauté pan and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.