- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4
This Broccoli Quiche is rich with a tender flaky crust and lots of Swiss cheese.
- 1, 9 inch pie crust
- 12 slices bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 package frozen broccoli, chopped
- Puncture crust with fork; lay cheese on bottom and up sides of crust; add bacon and broccoli.
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl; add onion and half and half together. Add egg mixture on top of broccoli in crust.
- Cook uncovered at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F for 45 minutes or until done.