- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10 servings
Broccoli and noodles topped with almonds and sunflower seeds covered with Italian dressing.
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli slaw
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Toast the almonds and sunflower seeds for 10 minutes.
- Crush the noodles and toss with the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Chill.