- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Broccoli Delight will be a favorite among picky eaters.
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen broccoli spears
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Melt butter and saute onion. Blend in flour. Add milk. Cook until slightly thickened.
- Add salt and mayonaise and continue cooking until thick. Put broccoli in 2 quart casserole dish. Cover with sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until bubbling.