- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 10-12
Broccoli Cheese Squares will be the hit of your next party.
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen broccoli, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash of nutmeg
- Beat eggs, adding milk, flour, baking powder, salt and garlic powder.
- Add butter and blend in slowly. Fold in broccoli and grated cheese.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Cut into squares.