- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A cheesy rice, broccoli and chicken breast dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can broccoli-cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears
- 1/3 cup milk
- Rice, cooked
- Brown the chicken in the butter, about 15 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, mix together the soup, broccoli, milk and a little pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir the chicken back in and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink. Serve over the rice.