- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A cheesy broccoli and cauliflower side dish with a tasty bacon addition.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans nacho cheese soup
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the soup over and top with the bacon. Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low.