- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Serves 10
Here's a fast, cheap family dinner or side dish. Vegetarians take note!
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup, plus 1/2 can of water
- 1 package of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing
- Cook vegetables according to package directions, drain.
- Layer a deep pan with one layer of vegetables, 1 layer of stuffing, 1 layer of cream of mushroom soup, and 1 layer of cheese. Keep layering until the top is covered with stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes until brown on top