- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, choppped
- 6 eggs
- 24 oz small curd cottage cheese
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cut into squares
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray a crock pot with non stick spray.
- Place broccoli in a crock pot.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture over the broccoli and stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or high for 2 hours.