- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4
Broccoli Beef Pie uses crescent rolls for a tender crust.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 packages frozen broccoli
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1, 8 ounce package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Brown meat and onion; cook broccoli according to package directions; drained well.
- Press 1/2 package of rolls into large pie pan. Add cooked meat then broccoli. Mix cheeses and egg, milk and pour over all.
- Pat out other 1/2 of crescent rolls and place on top. Crimp and slash. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.