- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8-10
Broccoli Bacon Salad will be a hit at your next picnic.
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 bunches broccoli, use florets only, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- Dressing: 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix bacon, broccoli, raisins and onion together.
- In a separate bowl mix mayonaise, sugar and vinegar together and pour dressing over broccoli mixture. Add Cheddar cheese. Chill before serving.