- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: serves 6
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 can condensed consomme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- Combine the gelatin in 1/4 cup of the consomme. Stir into the rest of the consomme and heat until dissolved, sprinkle in salt and pepper as desired.
- Allow to thicken to the consistency of raw egg whites.
- Add in the mayonnaise, sliced eggs, broccoli and lemon juice.
- Fill individual molds and refrigerate until firm.