- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A simple and quick broccoli and noodle casserole
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all of the ingredients in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir and then bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.