- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 55 min
- Serving: 8
Broccoli and Lima Bean Casserole gets its crunch and texture from Rice Krispies.
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package dried onion soup mix
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 package frozen lima beans
- 1 cups sour cream
- 1 stick margarine
- Cook broccoli and lima beans. Add water chestnuts. Mix soups with sour cream and layer with vegetables in a 2 quart casserole.
- Brown Rice Krispies in margarine and sprinkle on top. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.